Monday, September 28, 2015

29 Again?

Hi everyone!

We've had a beautiful weekend, unfortunately it went way to fast!  I've been working on some other projects and haven't had a lot to post, - things are coming! In the meantime, I will say that I have been playing around with alcohol ink markers. They are different than pencils, I'm trying to get the hang of it.  I have to tell myself,  just like I tell my grandkids "practice, practice, practice!"

Here is my 1st card I've made using Spectrum Noir markers. This is a cute digi stamp from Bugaboo stamps.  I'm entering this into the Little Red Wagon  Challenge #307, "Try Something New".



Supplies I used to create this card: 

Bugaboo Stamps Stella Over the Hill
Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler sentiment
BoBunny Surprise Collection 6x6 paper pad
Red cardstock
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
MFT Fishtail Flags STAX
Spellbinders Lacy Circles dies
Fiskars border punch
Glossy Accents
Bakers Twine & a lost button


1 comment:

  1. You have gotten Stella all colored up beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at LRW Challenge this week! Brenda

    ReplyDelete