Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Bark Day!

Hi Everyone!

I  recently purchased some digi stamps from Digistamp Boutique.  They had a sale on all their stamps.  I have had my eyes on the Cute Pup set, it has a total 10 images and sentiments! Its a real bang for your buck!  Anyways, I couldn't wait to color him up. I found this cute puppy paper pad and thought this card turned out pretty dog gone cute!


Supplies I used to create this card:

Digistamp Boutique - Cute Pup set
Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies sentiment stamp
Little Yellow Bicycle Dog Chien pattern paper
Hammermill cardstock - image & card base
Prismacolor pencils
Stampendous red heart sparklers stickers
MFT Stitched Square STAX
MFT Fishtail Flags STAX
Stampin Up! Window punch
brown string

I am entering this card into the Lil Red Wagon Digi Do challenge
and Your Next Stamp sketch challenge #22

Thanks for looking!

P.S. I've joined Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love those bling hearts. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete