Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Fall! Little Red Wagon challenge

Hi everyone!
I hope you are getting some cooler weather wherever you live. We had some "teaser days" with lower temperatures.  Cooler days are coming! I am submitting my card to the Little Red Wagon fall themed challenge. Take a look at some other wonderful card creations at Little Red Wagon.



Tiddly Inks Wryn  In the Fall digi stamp 
Cardstock brown & ivory
Prismacolor pencils 
MFT pierced traditional tags
Scrap "fall themed" paper & ribbon from my stash

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Sandy! The warm colors are perfect! Love it! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon.
    Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours you used on this fabby card. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete