Monday, March 6, 2017

Bugaboo Challenge Anything Goes

Hi Everyone!
I've been very busy in my crafty room.  My husband needed some cards for some co-workers. I grabbed one of the Gus Bugaboo stamps, they are always a hit. I came up with this one.  I am entering this into the Bugaboo challenge Anything Goes.
The inside reads "Hope you are on the Road to Recovery!"

Supplies I used to create this card
Bugaboo Gus Tidbits - New Truck
MFT Pinking Circle die
Prismacolor Pencils
Patterned Paper from my crafty stash


2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card, Sandy. Fabulous coloring of the Bugaboo Gus image. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus looks terrific in his red truck. Great idea for a masculine get well card. So glad you shared your creation at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete