Monday, March 27, 2017

Bugaboo Challenge

Hi there! Bugaboo stamps is having a color challenge this week.  Here is the color palette that we have to use. 




And this is my card that I created! Looks like this guy really likes to party!
Here are the supplies I used to create this card~
Bugaboo digi stamp Charlie Birthday
Copic Markers
MFT Pierced Oval die
Paper from my scrap stash
Glitter pen
Sentiment is my creation!

Thanks for looking and take a look at the new Bugaboo website!












3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Sandy. Lovely coloring of the Bugaboo image and great use of the colors! Thanks for joining the March Color Challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project thanks so much for joining our Color Challenge at Catch the bug! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love your use of the challenge colors. Glad you shared your creation at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete