Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge - Hello Friend Turtle

Hi Everyone!
Someone please tell me where the month of June went!  We were so busy and it's like, where did it go?? We had birthdays (5), an anniversary, Father's Day, 2 out of town weekends and POOF! It's over!
That would be why I'm down to the wire getting in my card for this month's challenge.  This little turtle is so adorable and look at that cute butterfly on his nose! Love it! Well, I was getting lost in Pinterest and came across this card design that I though would be perfect for this card.  You can find the directions and a video at www.stampinbj.com dated May 20, 2017.  Obviously, I did not use Stampin Up! products but I adapted using my own supplies.


Here is my card recipe~
Gerda Steiner Hello Friend Turtle digi stamp
Inkadinkadoo stamp set - sentiment
Spellbinders Blossom die
Spellbinders Nesting Circles
MFT Pierced Circle Stax dies
Prismacolor pencils
Fiskars 3way corner punch


1 comment: