Saturday, August 19, 2017

From the Heart - Heartfelt Sympathy

Hi Everyone!
I want to share with you a card from a special designer, Faith Skrdla. I discovered From the Heart designs just over a year ago. I fell in love with Faith's creations and participated in a couple of her challenges.  The blog posts began to slow down, and it was the end of the summer that she shared with us her battle with brain cancer. Unfortunately,  she lost this battle the end of July. I am sad that she  has passed.  I know that God has a purpose for every thing.  It is not for us to understand why but for us to trust that this is part of his plan. Faith has touched so many lives with her God-given talent. Here's is my card to honor Faith's talent and her life. There has been a Gofundme account set up for her family at...https://www.gofundme.com/faith-skrdla039s-family-support


From the Heart Designs Whimsey Garden digital stamp 
Prismacolor pencils

Enjoy your day! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandy this is a beautiful tribute to Faith. I love your card❣️

    ReplyDelete