Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #420 Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone!
We have a fun sketch challenge this week at Little Red Wagon.  Jan wants us to follow this sketch - it can be horizontal or vertical.
 I really loved how this card turned out.  I'm not sure if it's the paper, the die or the image but I think it turned out super cute! Please join us for the challenge at Little Red Wagon.


Purple Onion penguin image
Pierced Circles die
Circle die
MFT snowflake die
CC Designs dotted rectangles
embellies

3 comments:

  1. You're totally right, it did turn out super cute! That penguin in so sweet and I love the large snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Sandy! The snowflake makes such a lovely frame for your circle with little penguin inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, Sandy! I love the cute little penguin. He works so well with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete